Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile
Why Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring from RPS?
Commercial luxury vinyl tile is gaining popularity every year thanks to its versatility, beauty, and remarkable strength. RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers stocks traditional vinyl sheet flooring in addition to luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Even in commercial settings with high traffic and regular spills, LVT flooring will hold its own and remain resistant to scratches, scuffs, and damage. The wear layer on your luxury vinyl tile flooring is designed to last for many years without showing any wear and tear.
- Depending on your commercial environment, you might have different installation needs. Luxury vinyl tile can be installed in a variety of ways including with grout, without grout, or with basic peel-and-stick adhesive.
- Our commercial luxury vinyl tile flooring is available in many different colors, patterns, and designs to perfectly complement your business. Since all of our LVT flooring is designed from high-quality photographs, it can perfectly mimic the richest hardwoods and the most luxurious stone without the high price tag or drawbacks.
Our in-stock flooring showroom staff will guide you through choosing the right vinyl flooring for your commercial needs from our huge variety of vinyl flooring options. Our flooring showroom and warehouse is conveniently located for customers in Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, White Marsh, Towson, and Hunt Valley.
Why Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile?
Commercial luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring is manufactured using the latest techniques to endure wear and tear from heavy traffic while still emanating warmth and beauty. LVT flooring is designed to look just like ceramic tile, stone, or hardwood flooring with all of the benefits of vinyl flooring.
Even if you don’t work in a sterile environment, LVT flooring is excellent for public bathrooms, employee break rooms, hallway flooring, kitchens, and other areas that are prone to spilling or staining. As long as you clean up the spill in a reasonable amount of time and regularly sweep and mop, your LVT flooring will look brand new for many years to come.
At RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers, we’re proud to offer a wide selection of vinyl flooring, luxury vinyl tile flooring, and luxury vinyl plank flooring for your business or clients. Unlike other retailers, we have flooring physically in stock and available every day that includes:
- A wide range of prices to suit your budget
- Different colors, styles, stone patterns, and wood species and patterns
- Top name brands including Angle, Congoleum, Armstrong, Mannington and COREtec