Tile & Stone
Why Choose Tile & Stone?
Tile and stone has been used in homes for centuries due to its beauty, durability, and easy maintenance. It’s a perfect fit for use in the kitchen or bathroom of your single-family or multi-family home.
- Whether you’re remodeling a bathroom, redesigning a kitchen or adding ceramic tile or stone to a floor, we have a large variety to choose from and the expertise to go along with it.
- Tile and stone can last a lifetime! They are known for its resilience and long-lasting characteristics which reside in the harder, durable surfaces.
- Tile and stone offer healthy alternatives to your home. Tile and stone products preserve indoor air quality because they have no volatile organic compounds.
The right tile or stone can completely transform your kitchen or bathroom walls, flooring, and more. When you purchase your ceramic tile and stone through RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers, you’ll receive skilled assistance from our staff to choose the right product for your home. Browse our wide range of in-stock tile options, and go home with your product today. Our tile and stone showroom is conveniently located for customers in Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, White Marsh, Towson, and Hunt Valley.
Tile & Stone is Customizable
You aren’t restricted to colors found in nature when choosing ceramic tile. You can choose from many different natural and colorful options and even arrange them in unique patterns for a stylish bathroom or kitchen wall or floor. Our selection of ceramic tiles is vast and for the “DIY’ers”, our experienced staff can help you with all your questions.
Tile & Stone is Easy to Maintain
If you have a growing family or pets, spills, and messes are inevitable. Glazed tile floors and walls are ideal for resisting spills, stains, accidents, and water damage. The grouts that we use are also stain-resistant so cleaning up spills is simple with soap and water.
Ceramic tiles can be purchased in porcelain or non-porcelain varieties and glazed to protect from discoloration or staining. Ceramic tiles are typically seen in bathrooms and kitchens throughout the country. They’re available in countless colors, patterns, and designs. Newer varieties of ceramic and porcelain tile are also made to look like wood but offer the same waterproof capabilities of tile.
Natural Stone Tiles
Natural stone tile is a great way to add luxury and class to your home’s bathroom or kitchen. Our most popular natural stone tile varieties include:
- Granite: Granite is an elegant natural stone tile with rich deep colors and visually interesting small flecks.
- Slate: Slate is appropriate for indoor and outdoor residential surfaces and available in many different deep natural tones.
- Travertine: Travertine is a variety of limestone that has beautiful distinctive patterns on the tiles, perfect for a unique bathroom or kitchen floor or walls.
- Onyx: Onyx tile is an uncommon option best used in low-traffic areas like master bathrooms or guest bathrooms.
- Marble: Marble stone tiles are known for their luxury, durability, wide color range, and versatility.
RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesales offers a huge selection of residential ceramic tile and stone. Unlike other retail showrooms, we have tile and stone available that includes:
- Many colors, patterns, and styles of ceramic and stone tiles
- Tiles available at every price point to suit your needs
- Well-known brands like MSI, Emser Tile, and Daltile