Why Commercial Hardwood from RPS?
When you need commercial flooring that marries elegance, warmth, beauty, affordability, and durability, hardwood flooring is the choice for you. As a family-owned small business, RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers understands the importance of experienced and quick service.
- Hardwood flooring is a popular choice for our commercial clients that need strong but stunning flooring. We also offer commercial flooring installation and removal to make the process as simple as possible.
- Whether you need flooring for a retail shop, bakery, restaurant, office, library, museum, or other venue, we have many in-stock options for your commercial hardwood flooring needs. Hardwood species can match different interior styles and usage levels.
- Running a business is hard enough, so we stock versatile hardwoods that are easy to keep looking great. Solid hardwood floors can be refinished and last decades without much maintenance.
Instead of making you wait, we have commercial flooring in stock every day and available for pick-up, delivery, or installation. We also offer private labeling for our valued commercial clients. Our flooring showroom is conveniently located for customers in Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, White Marsh, Towson, and Hunt Valley.
Commercial Solid Hardwood Flooring
Solid hardwood flooring is made from solid planks of wood, so it can be refinished several times before replacement is necessary. Solid hardwood offers warmth, comfort, variety, and a classic feel to your business.
Commercial Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Engineered hardwood flooring is made using many layers of wood bonded together to create a durable surface ideal for your business. Just like solid hardwood, it’s available in many different finishes and wood species. If you’re seeking extra durability or hardwood flooring that can stand up to a commercial environment with variable humidity, engineered hardwood is for you.
At RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers, we’re proud to offer a wide selection of hardwood flooring for your commercial flooring needs. We offer private labeling and work with many different contractors, home flippers, flooring mechanics, property management companies, and shop at home businesses. Unlike other retailers, we have flooring physically in stock and available every day that includes:
- Multiple grades of hardwood flooring
- A range of prices to suit your budget or your client’s budget
- Different colors and wood species
- Top name brands Armstrong and Bruce Flooring