Laminate flooring is made of many layers, including a backing, a high-density fiberboard inner core enhanced with resin, a high-resolution printed image, and a wear layer to protect the photograph from any scratches or damage. A few reasons to consider laminate:
- Affordability – Laminate flooring is a popular type of flooring for homeowners looking to maximize their style or a minimal budget. Since laminate isn’t from a natural source and is typically made within the same manufacturing facility, the lower production costs get passed onto the consumer.
- Laminate offers simple click-and-lock installation methods — you can do it yourself! No sub-floor preparation may be needed, just glue down every single plank.
- Because laminate is made from pressed wood emulation, it’s more tenacious to repel moisture, scratches, and wear and tear.
Modern laminate flooring is an affordable, beautiful, and durable option for homeowners. Purchasing your laminate flooring from RPS Carpeting & Flooring Wholesalers means enjoying knowledgeable assistance from our staff to choose the right laminate for your home, browsing our numerous in-stock wholesale flooring options, and going home with flooring the same day. Our wholesale flooring showroom is conveniently located for customers in Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, White Marsh, Towson, and Hunt Valley.
Laminate flooring is a popular type of flooring for homeowners looking to maximize their style or a minimal budget. Since laminate isn’t from a natural source and is typically made within the same manufacturing facility, the lower production costs get passed onto the consumer.
Matches Hardwoods & Marble Flooring
Laminate flooring uses photographs for the design, so it does a phenomenal job of mimicking more expensive types of flooring. Modern printers offer greater detail than ever before. Today’s laminate designs can appear identical to expensive hardwoods, luxurious marble, and unique stone flooring.
Since laminate flooring is created from photographic images bonded to a base, you can find a design that will match absolutely any interior design style. Any color, style, finish, or pattern you desire exists in the world of laminate flooring.
Some laminate flooring systems come with click-lock installation capabilities for simple and quick new flooring. If you’re concerned about confusing instructions or need durable new flooring without a week-long installation process, laminate flooring can solve your installation issues. RPS also offers residential flooring installation and removal for residential customers wanting a little extra help.
Depending on your needs, laminate is available with different thicknesses or construction methods. High Pressure Laminate (HPL) has over five layers and Direct Pressure Laminate (DPL) four layers. When choosing a laminate floor, pay attention to the AC rating. AC ratings indicate how much traffic a specific type of laminate can handle.
- AC Rating 1: Residential use by 1-2 people, light to moderate traffic, typically used in bedrooms or guest rooms
- AC Rating 2: Residential use, moderate traffic, typically used in living rooms or dining rooms
- AC Rating 3: Residential use, heavy traffic, typically used anywhere in the home
At RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers, we stock and install a wide selection of laminate flooring for your kitchen, bathroom, and entire home. Unlike other retailers, we have flooring physically in stock and available every day that includes:
- HPL and DPL laminate flooring
- Laminate flooring with a range of AC ratings
- Different colors, patterns, and styles
- Hardwood-mimicking laminate
- Stone-mimicking laminate
- Top name brands like Angle, Armstrong, Ivcus, and more
Affordable Laminate Flooring from RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers
RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers has over two decades of experience providing beautiful residential laminate flooring and commercial laminate flooring to our many customers throughout Maryland. We’re proud of our fast turnaround, competitive prices, and flooring expertise. To get the flooring you need today, give us a call at 410-488-1281, contact us, or visit our 15,000 square foot warehouse and showroom. We look forward to impressing you with our stylish selection of products and knowledgeable staff!