Why Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl tile offers the look and feel of traditional hardwood flooring, ceramic, and even stone in domestic and exotic decors utilizing multi-layer construction and virgin vinyl materials. Here are a few great reasons to consider vinyl tile:
- If you want the affordability and aesthetics of laminate flooring that’s more moisture resistant, check out the selection of vinyl flooring at RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers. Vinyl has become a popular choice in US homes over the last 20 years and that continues to this day.
- Vinyl tile is ideal for active households due to its low maintenance and offers a wide range of design options. Like laminate, it can mimic the look of hardwoods, tiles, and stones.
- Vinyl tile is widely known for its scratch-resistance and high durability, making it a great choice for those with pets or heavy foot traffic areas. Plus it’s very easy to install.
RPS Carpet and Flooring Wholesalers stocks a wide range of vinyl tile flooring, vinyl plank flooring, and traditional vinyl sheet flooring. Our staff will help you choose the perfect flooring for your home from all of our in-stock flooring options.
A few of the manufacturers we carry:
- Angle – Angles guarantees products of the highest quality, using the best materials, methods, and man power.
- COREtec – American-made luxury vinyl tile which has the elegant look and feel of traditional hardwood.
- Mannington – Durable, scratch resistant, offering lifetime warranties.
- Learn more
Vinyl For All The Right Reasons
Strength and Durability
Vinyl flooring can withstand everything from dropped dishes to sharp pet nails thanks to its thick and tough wear layer. Whether you use vinyl in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, den, or living room, it won’t show any sign of wear and tear over the years. You won’t need to worry about feeling its strength under your feet either, as it’s soft to the touch and incredibly comfortable to stand on.
Vinyl sheet flooring, LVT, and LVP flooring are all easy to install in new homes or overtop of any existing flooring. You can install our vinyl flooring products if you’re an experienced DIY-er or take advantage of our vinyl flooring sales and installation for home builders and homeowners. We offer vinyl flooring that can be installed using a modified loose lay, gluing with a permanent adhesive, or gluing with a releasable adhesive.
Vinyl flooring, whether purchased in traditional sheets or LVT varieties, is perfect for pet-owners or families with young children. Vinyl flooring is very easy to clean with simple mopping and sweeping. The wear layer ensures that spills and messes won’t stain the high-quality design underneath.
Traditional vinyl flooring is incredibly popular and available in many different patterns, styles, and colors. You can purchase our vinyl sheet flooring in 6 or 12 foot rolls to eliminate unattractive seams and mimic more costly types of flooring.